USA living - without SSN or ITIN

what broker can I use with smarttrader if i live in usa but i dont have ssn or itin ? -and i cannt use the brokers already exist in the scanner can Hugosway be added? or some other broker that work for the scanner that doesnt ask for my legal usa status?